Friday 28 December 2007

RATAN TATA turns 70


India's most dynamic business tycoon Ratan Tata celebrates his birthday today. He has also been my role model from the time I wanted to be an Entrepreneur and the products from the House of TATA s(Taj hotels, ginger,westside,titan,tanishq,tetley,tata motors, titan + and more to come) has been a part of my life from the time I can remember .


I wish him a very happy birthday and very long life . May the house of TATA s and India grow with his guidance and support . Wish you very many happy returns of the day and a happy new year Sir :)

5 comments:

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

That's really great to see this post Shalini. Appreciate it!

//TATA s(Taj hotels, ginger,westside,titan,tanishq,tetley,tata motors, titan + and more to come)//

the list is very less i guess :)

Let me also join you to wish a Very Happy Birthday to dear Rathan Tata ji.. a bit delayed wishes.. still..

Keep going...

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Raghavan

Ya, the list is very less when compared to the number of products they come out with . I'm sure there would be many more products touching all our lives but couldn't recall many as I did this post in a hurry .. Sometime jus' before my dinner. I jus' didnt want to miss the opportunity of posting about Mr.TATA s birthday :)

Sudha said...

Belated birthday wishes to him

Karthick said...

Belated birthday wishes to you tata sir and very happy new year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!