Saturday 22 December 2007

Its holiday time again ...

Holiday time is back , Christmas season, New year celebrations, lot of relaxing ,partying, shopping and so much to fit into in the remaining 20 odd days before my college starts .. I know most of you would have already known that im on holiday but its today that im becoming full time jobless as I don have any commitments like i did until few days back for the conference and so on.. So, don' think I would be boring any of you readers with my conferences and presentation may be jus' one more post for me in that topic .. I'm sure most of you would be having a wonderful time already over the weekend .. Wish you all loads of fun and celebration and lets welcome 2008 in a fun way :)

Happy weekend !

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

:)happy holidays to you... and happy shopping too...