Monday 16 June 2008

Celebration time :)

This is my 200th post in this blog space , it has been a wonderful blogging expereince so far and not jus' that my blog turned 1 yesterday. *claps*claps*claps* ... Well, it was jus' a coincidence that both my 200th post and the blogoversary had to come together.. Blame it on the writer'sblock I have been facing for the last one week or so. Not really, its just plain laziness. Like I had already mentioned on my 100th post I started blogging during one of the lean phases of my life and it gave me so much of morale boost and it actually helped me realise who I am.

I would like to thank all my readers and commenters for their wonderful support . If, it wasn't for them I don' think my blog would have seen its first birthday.

My special thanks to fellow bloggers Shanthini , Vasanthan, Anoop, Aarthi, Aayushi, Abhishek Khanna, Anju, Akanksha, Tulip Speaks, Baby_on_board, Bubbles of fire whisky, choconet, Chriz, Chronicles of bridget jones incarnate, Compassion unlimited, Curry egg, Drama diva, Gundumama, Heaven's garden, Karthick, Kaylee, Krithika, Lena, Melanie, Mystrey, Nirmal, Noushy, Ponnarasi Kothandaraman, Praveen, Preetilata, Puvanan, Raghavan, Sandhya, Sheetal Ambar, Shashi, Sriram, Sudhakar , Bharat and friends Dhruv, Jayashree, Navin,Isha, Aashish last but not the least my parents for all your support and good words about my blog which has helped me keep my blogging spirits high.
I didn't plan to get into blogging. I was initially hooked to Chinmayi's blog and later most of my time were spent reading her blog and other blogs. And that's when it struck upon me to start one myself. Blogging has given me more than what I could ask for friends, LOADS of knowledge and money. I'm truly delighted and looking to have many more years in the blogsville :) . Wish you all happy blogging and a great week ahead.

20 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

hi dearie.. congrats! hope to c u blogging for many more years to come! :)


ammu.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Tulip speaks

Thanks so much :)

Bit Rocks! said...

Shalini!!congrats n keep going!!i was expecting a blog abt the blogger meet that hpd!!!!!

--xh-- said...

wow, congratz on 200 :-D keep blogging,and keep giving us MMI and good blogs like that :)

Sudha said...

Congratulations Shals !!!keep the good work going.

Vasanthan said...

Congrats on your double century and blog anniversary.
keep up the good work, this is just a milestone , there is more to come from you!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Bharat

Thank you so much! :) . I will post about the bloggers meet soon.

@Anoop
Thank you so much. I will indeed :)

@Sudhakar
Thank you so much :)

@Vasanthan
Thank you so much :). Yup, you can expect a lot from this blog space. Thanks for your continuous support :)

Anonymous said...

wowie girlie.. that was special.. keep blogging.. happy 200.. many more years of blogging too

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey first time im visiting ur blog n i liked it a lot... nice writing... woah 200th post n im still stuck at 24 :p
cio round
n chk my blog out when u can ;p

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Chriz

Thank you so much! :)

@harini

Thanks gal:) glad to know you liked it. Will drop by your blog soon :)

prajyot said...

well this is my first visit to ur blog..its a really cool and well created blog...really liked it...

i wish to share ur link onto my blog..!!

and by the way..congrats for 1 year completion...

God Bless

Vaibhav J said...

Happy Blog Anniversary and keep up the good work dear.
Cheers!

whAt A LiFe said...

Congrats dear and keep up the good work. Hope to see you blogging for many more years to come. My warm wishes for u.

Cheerio :)

Sanjai Gandhi said...

Ada sollave illa :)..
Congrats dear... write more and rock more.. ;)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Prajyot

Thank you so much! Glad to know you liked my blog. You can surely link me on to your blog. I will do the honors as well :)


@Vaibhav

Thank you so much :)

@Shanthini akka
Thank you so much! :)

@Sanjai

Thank you so much! :) Thanks for dropping by my blog. Will visit yours soon :)

Anonymous said...

200 posts, now thats a milestone :) many congs n thnx for droppin bi

Sriram JP said...

Congrats for yr 200th post!!!
and thanks for adding my name in your list :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sriram

Thank you so much! It was indeed my pleasure to list you in my post :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 1st blogoversary! And may your blog have many more such anniversaries:)

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

hey shalini,

thats awesome :) you rock!! happy to be a part of it and wishing you a very good luck for the future posts as well..

hows life?

Cheers,
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.