Sunday 13 January 2008

I am back :)

Hey all I am back and very glad to be back home and to my blog space . Like you all wished, I had a wonderful trip. Apart from the stuffs I shopped for I carried back home lots of wonderful memories which I am to share with all of you in my coming posts.

The things I missed during my trip were my home,my boy friend and last but surely not the least Blogging :). It happens rite.. Anyways Im doing fine now except for one thing that I have to leave home soon to join hostel ( I feel really heavy in my heart when I think about this one thing). Anyways I will be coming back home for the weekends as my college is about couple of hours travel from home.

We also have a festival coming up in a couple of days, its a harvest festival called pongal about which I will be blogging soon too.

So, loads and loads of stuff to share with you all

About Singapore, moving to hostel, Pongal(the harvest festival) and a lot of memes and awards I reacieved from blogger friends as a token of love abd lastly my paid posts . I know im doing a handful of paid posts every now and then , I jus' hope you all done mind those in between my regular posts or(me making some extra money :p). I don know of those ads are useful to you but will try my best to post relevant ads in my blog space .

Now, that Im back to my regular day to day blogging check out this space for posts regularly and also my new blog space Shalini's travelogue.

Thank you for dropping by my blog even when I was away and rendering your continuous support. I truly appreciate it! Thank you! :)

2 comments:

Aarthi said...

Hope you had a real good shopping spree and Wish you a very Happy Pongal...:)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Aarthi

Ya Aarthi, it was great. Wish you a happy pongal too :)