Thursday 30 August 2007

Rainy days..


Rain rain come my way .. little shalu wants to play.. lol :P
Its been raining here for the last couple of days and weather has been so pleasant that makes me curl up into my blanket as often as i can .. WOWW .. its complete bliss..

Memories of those rainy days...

Hot puffs from the school canteen ( yumm!!)
wet rain coats drying in the class window
noisy classes .. as well all went awwwwwww.. when the rain started
frequent power failure .. so candle light dinner at home
flooded school ground
I also lost one hero pen in my 4th grade on a rainy day :(
Wet seats in the van
Cyclng with friends in the colony ( so much fun it was)
Running to the terrace to get a clear view of the rainbow
Ice creams from creamy-inn
making paper boats
I also had a small motor boat which i played with in a bucket of water in the fear of loosing it in rain waters
Wet grass
Once a couple of friends and I got into a cart as the rain showers were heavy and the cart almost collapsed .. hehehe
Long blissful sleep :D

Last but not the least, playing in the rain ...

What did rainy days mean to you ???

12 comments:

praveen said...

As my native is a village of chennai outskirts, rain ll lead to a maximum of 3 days power cut....except that I love rain....

Sudha said...

Chennai has become different nowadays.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Praveen
Ya, rain has got its pros and cons :)

@sudhakar
Ya, it is different from what it was until few years back ,but still there are a few things left out to be enjoyed during the times of rain .. but I loved it few yearsback :)

Serendipity said...

I love to watch pools of water reflecting the streetlight and those beautiful ripples in the rain

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@ serendipity

Absolutely , they are a delight to watch

KAYLEE said...

loove rain :P

whAt A LiFe said...

Mazhai mazhai mazhai, i love rain just as any kid does.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@ kaylee

I hope you get well soon and enjoy rain when it comes your way..take care Kaylz

@ Shanthini akka

As a kid I was kinda afraid when it rains due to thunder and lightning... But, enjoying the first shower at the start of the season is irresistable :)

Shionge said...

I love raining days esp when I am at home.....:D So romantic lor !

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@ Shionge: Very romantic indeed :)

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://evitorij.greatnow.com/qazegij.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]