Tuesday 27 September 2011

All that I do when I am by myself ..

I just realised I am totally bad at leading a disciplined life .. like trying to sleep early, bring in some exercise into my daily routine etc .. However, I also just realised when I am living all by myself away from home, away from friends I kind of tend to do a lot more stuff that I happen to do when I am at home in Chennai.

Two days away in Trivandrum, and I am happy to do a lot of things that I love doing, but haven't been able to do for months together now.


  • Trying to blog almost everyday

  • Watching travel and living all evening along and into the night as I fall asleep

  • Read half of lonely planet magazine during my flight journey

  • Go to sleep early and surprising get up early as well

  • My window looks into a carpet of green, with acres of banana and coconut grooves

  • The sun set along the west coast is beautiful, from the cafeteria at my client's place it is so refreshing to enjoy an evening tea watching the sunset in the orange sky amidst the stretch of cocnut agrooves and banana plantations as the waves hit the shore in the Shangumugam beach.. truly beautiful !

Lot more nice stuffs to be enjoyed during my another week long stay at the Godd's own place :) :)


P.S. Since I am here on work, this is all I could do over the evenings, apart from visiting Dhabbas around the place for Dinner.






10 comments:

Unknown said...

looking forward for interesting blogs

KG said...

did you go to temple?

Sriram JP said...

Veli beach is near to technopark , go there once its red sand beach!

sheila said...

enjoyy the spectacular sunsets and bring us back some pics :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@DG

Sure :) :) coming soon!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@KG

Nope, planning to go during my stay here ..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sriram

Yup, heard of Veli beach.. Will try going there as well ! :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sheila

Sure :) Thanks !!

KG said...

did you eat "river fish" fresh catch and prepared :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@KG

You know I dont eat fish :) :) However, I saw a place close to a river where they let you have your fresh catch :)