Sunday 25 September 2011

10 Day you challenge - Day 6 of 10, Five Foods

I'm sure all of you who have been regular readers of this blog space would sure know my love for good food, now having to select just five food stuff makes me feel I'm not doing enough justic to all the good food I have tasted.

However, to go with the theme of the meme I will stick on to listing out five of my favourite food stuff.

1. The thokkus made by my grandmom (Tomato and Mango)
2. The Dal Tadka made by my mom
3. The Veg Galouti kebab from the Great Kebab factory
4. Veg. Biriyani with Onion Raitha
5. Thin crust wood fired Pizaas

I am yet to talk about spinach, corn and mushroom baked pasta, a list of desserts, mocktails et all. It is so much fun when we live to eat !!

The best thing about food and eating is, whatever we are doing in life we need to stop it all to come and savour the delicacies each time .. everyday ! :)

P.S. Sadly I just realised I have no good picture of my favourite food stuffs. Giving me another opportunity to go have these items all over again and clicks pictures of them ;) *slurp*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey what happened to your chaats? Pani puri

Home made foods always have a special taste

sheila said...

We can sure devote a whole blog to the foods we love :P
My motto too: We live to eat!! :P

Right now...thinking of all the yummy food I ate during India trip...jollu...jollu :P :P

...and think of me when u r slurping :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@DG

I am still hitting myself thinking how I missed the Pani Puri .. I totally love it !!

I love all home made food :D

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sheila

I sure will :) :)

karthik s said...

ha shals! how could you! i cant believe you left out pani puris and the plain dairy milk and the cookies from subway! :O ;D

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Karthik

Im so so so sorry .. I suppose I just didnt do enough justice to all the food stuff that I love muching on .. Will do a speacial post on this! :)