Saturday 3 September 2011

10 Day you challenge - Day 3 of 10


Eight fears on Day 3 has taken me a long time to come up with .. But I never thought I would be doing it from Yelagiri hills .. I'm right now on a weekend getaway in Yelagiri hills with my parents, thinking about getting back to work on Monday seems to me my biggest fear now ..

I just realized that there is very little that I fear .. And after thinking for quiet sometime I have failed to come up with as manty as eight of them .. But here are a few that I could think of at the moment ..

1. I'm super scared of snakes, I kind of hate to even think about the creepy crawlers ..
2. I fear watching horror movies ...

That is all I could think .. Could you think of anything else that would scare me .. What's is that you fear the most about ??

3 comments:

sheila said...

Totally with you on the snakes...I can't even look at a picture let alone say the word...UGHHHHH!!

btw...good that you don't have many fears. Life cannot be lived in fear :)

karthik s said...

totally in with u on this one. 8 FEARS was probably one of the most difficut posts in this challenge.
here's what i managed to come up with: :D
http://kihtrakblogshere.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-08-15T08%3A02%3A00%2B05%3A30&max-results=7

Sundar said...

Agree, this is a tough one.

My fear now is "the fear of writing down my 8 fears" :))