Wednesday 12 October 2011

Engaeyum Epothum

After hearing good reviews about the movie, I decided to see it over the weekend with my parents. I would have been more happy getting a good nights sleep instead of the night show we went to.


The story revolves around a bus accident, and the moral of the story is to not drive while talking over the phone or when you are drunk or when you are feeling sleepy or the likes. Period.


At the end of the movie I somehow felt like having seen a documentary film. The cast were good, there was appropriate humour and the movie was shot in a really nice manner. However, there was this feeling that the movie is still not over even when it actually was.


There are other good movies running in the theatres, I surely wouldn't suggest this one.

3 comments:

Sundar said...

Hi Shalu, appreciate the warning :))

karthik s said...

ah, that was harsh! u should have probably picked a better time to watch the movie. ;D

Gowrisankar said...

I too go with Shaloo's observation on the movie.