Two days away in Trivandrum, and I am happy to do a lot of things that I love doing, but haven't been able to do for months together now.
- Trying to blog almost everyday
- Watching travel and living all evening along and into the night as I fall asleep
- Read half of lonely planet magazine during my flight journey
- Go to sleep early and surprising get up early as well
- My window looks into a carpet of green, with acres of banana and coconut grooves
- The sun set along the west coast is beautiful, from the cafeteria at my client's place it is so refreshing to enjoy an evening tea watching the sunset in the orange sky amidst the stretch of cocnut agrooves and banana plantations as the waves hit the shore in the Shangumugam beach.. truly beautiful !
Lot more nice stuffs to be enjoyed during my another week long stay at the Godd's own place :) :)
P.S. Since I am here on work, this is all I could do over the evenings, apart from visiting Dhabbas around the place for Dinner.