Thursday 20 May 2010

My list of things to do for the coming days # 1

  • Get done with responding to the university's offer
  • Mail the univ. regarding the non- arrival of the documents
  • Watch movie "Odipolama"
  • Read "One night at the call centre"
  • Watch movie "Kites"
  • Go to college to collect the course completion certificate.
  • Talk to our project guide and plan a lunch out with him.
  • Shop for the miscellaneous items that mom has given me a list of ..
  • Beg, borrow, steal all the photos from my friend's before they pack their bags to their homes..
  • Apply for scholarship
  • Shop for clothes, footwear and bag ..
  • Lots of downloading to be done ..
  • Clear my inboxes .. clean my room .. dispose old clothes and books that i wouldn't be using anymore ..



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Add one more to ur list...reply back to my mail/comment that I had sent long back :(

karthik s said...

lol height of vettiness.. :P

karthik s said...

i liked
5.Watch movie "Kites" and
13.Clear my inboxes .. clean my room .. dispose old clothes and books that i wouldn't be using anymore ..
in fact, number 13 is wat i did today.. and it took me half a day jus to sort out my books and papers... :S :D

karthik s said...

and yeah, jus saw ur comment abt my goa trip in my resto blog.. i've replied..

http://nomadsrestoblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/to-land-of-vada-pav-and-back.html?showComment=1274372952950_AIe9_BFJzAp6Udd_xYHlp6zj5FE6r1_tZ3cK8D7NyoJ5YfeQlD74mSt6xbmCzt92z2FemHn6BxahdD57madp1CM2CIy-ZUF34pIMrS_kBT0KBsEzM66MJUGuhEJmGEZS6OmQcDtGFaXAlrLv-5sQXSpPKaSDccNrCi923qFgBIQ_4CbbGhZ8BqgEPDLxibxVicY978r01zumZ8DrU_70P5OxunYgqjmfr25WNordSTUMHd3t69Mp4sU#c6020773360259573096

copy the address, paste it in ur address bar, hit enter and let the truth unfold.. :P :D

Arv said...

Namba ellathaiyum plan panni pannanum (vadivelu style):)

he hee... good luck :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sharmilee

Replied back dear. Sorry about the late response. I ve added you on to my twitter :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Karthik

I already have my next list up.So many things to do and so little time..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Arv

Absolutely ! :):)