Saturday 14 November 2009

The new wave ..

Ah ! there I am finally in Google wave .. Well, for almost a week now I have been so obsessed about getting an invite to google wave and finally got one yesterday and since then been trying to figure out how to use it ..

I'm jus too lazy at the moment and time doesn permit me to (coz of my on going sem exams) to watch the looooong video about Google wave which runs close to 1hr and 20 mins.

Those of you already in wave .. I have a doubt .. Are you able to send invites already coz I don' really see any facility to be able to invite other friends ?? or rather I haven't found out yet ..

8 comments:

Sriram JP said...

Once you figure out send me an invite :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Sure Sriram :)

lena said...

you are able to send invites only if you got a direct invite from google. If you got one from your friend then you can't invite anyone as of now.
Anyways if there is no wave from google in your inbox there which says that you can invite people, then you can't.
Have fun waving :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Lena

Hey thanks for that info :) I was invited by another friend of mine so probably thats the reason I couldn invite others yet.

ravi said...

hey! can u get me an invite please? I am not sure how difficult it would be to you but it would be great if i can get one! ravi.eze@gmail.com

SATHIYA said...

You get 20 Invites from Google which allow you to invite friends of your choice through a link. Until you get the Invite you won't be able to do it.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Ravi chandra

I haven't got my invites yet. Once I get them will invite you :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sathiya

Oh ok. Guess I need to wait then until I get my set of invites. Thanks for the info Chitappa :)