Saturday 21 November 2009

The holiday mood is setting in ..

With jus one more exam to go and that too a not so tough one I'm already into the holiday mood. Last evening was out with my parents for dinner. After hunting all over Khader Nawaz Khan road for the newly opened Chinese restaurant "White Pepper" which we eventually couldn' find , we settled in for New Yorkers (this is one of my favourite place in the city for its sizzlers). But their Pizzas are a huge let down.

This morning I was in a conversation with my friend D talking about the Oh! so many new eat outs I came across in Khader Nawaz Khan road and there we go again making plans on where to go and what to eat.. This vacation will also see a lot of my relatives flying down to Chennai and this is gonna increase the fun quotient for my vacation :)

8 comments:

karthik s said...

enjoy the hols.. btw, here's your chance to update your resto blog, EATIN OUT!!!!! :)

Sriram JP said...

Did you try Peppers in Taylor's road ?

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Karthik

Sure! yea .. there already is a huge list of places to be updated. I'm jus waiting to get sometime to do it all :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sriram

Nope, not yet.. Have you tried it out?

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I totally agree, New Yorkers are a big no no for pizzas!

And whaa? eat outs in KNK road? which ones are you talking 'bout?

Sriram JP said...

nope it opened just a month ago should give it a try soon !

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Shrav

Looks like you ve had a bad experience with Pizzas in New Yorker too *sigh*

In KNK, I jus came across so many which I haven't been to earlier .. Cedars, Casa Picola, Sandy's chocolate laboratry, some Pizzeria which looked really nice form the outside.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sriram

Let me know how it was, if you happen to go there.