Friday 12 October 2007

Tag- FMORT

I stole this tag from doc :) . I was waiting to do this tag for a couple of days but last few days was jus hectic with college work and people visiting home.. So, it took me so long to steal it and put it up here ;)

Start 00:00

  • This tag is interesting
  • I so miss my childhood oflate
  • Its been really stressful the last few days
  • I'm waiting for diwali to come up.. Celebrations!!
  • Ya, we have a diwali meeting in my flats today..
  • Feel like eating chocolate brownie
  • I wouldnt mind pani poori too ;)
  • Long time since i spent time with my boy friend
  • This weekend is going to be stressfull again i guess
  • I so like blogging these days ..Thanks a lot for all your support
  • I'm waiting for my vacations to begin after exams
  • Don' mind finishing the exams off soon
  • my parents are sweet to me by helping me in my work
  • I wanna go on a cruise
  • Chennai is becoming hotter day by day
  • got to upload songs in my i-pod
  • and also have to catch up with some movie.. its been a long time
  • I love pursuit of happyness and ice princess .. awesom movie they are
  • my roon is a mess
  • Im waiting for TATA's 1lakh car

End 5:00

Now, let me tell you what thsi tag is all about.. FMORT - Five minutes of random thoughts ..

Steps to follow:
Get an alarm/stop watch, piece of paper, pen or jus open up a new post in which you can type in..
Set the alarm to ring 5 minutes 10 secs later.
Take deep breath for 10 secs.
Now, set your mind free.
Scribble whatever comes to your mind for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences.
Post it to your blog.
The title should be, "My FMORT". Dont expand FMORT in the title as the purpose is to popularize FMORT.
The first line should read, "I am tagged by XYZ", where XYZ should be the name of the blog who asked you to tag and link XYZ to the post.
Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post.
Now sit back and relax. You would be amazed at the speed with which FMORT spreads.And you will be one link of the long chain on Internet.

So now its my chance to tag people , come on hands up


Shanthini
Ammu
Puvanan
Akanksha
Drama diva
Sheetal

and all of you who are reading this post.. Please drop a comment so that I can visit your blogs...

Have fun thinking!!

8 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Great..heres the prayer for you getting tagged,You get on to a long list of friends, Stressless exams,A happy journey ..cruise..,Nice holidays and at the end of it all excellent results..now i need a 5 sec breather..lol

TC
CU

Unknown said...

Nice tag dear..i'll take it up in the writer's block phase which i think is not very far!
Thanks for the tag
Loved ur post!

k3sh said...

Aiseh..I thought wanna tag first but different topic la..hehe..

Anonymous said...

hey... u got FMORT... cool.. so whts new in chennai these days.. hey suggest me some good new tamil movies... havent seen ny since sivaji..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Thanks so much CU ..You can take up the tag too if you would be interested :)

Sure Akanksha .Will drop in to read yours soon. ;)

@Kesh
Thanks for dropping by.. :)

@Shashi
Ya, I finally stole it from you.. As far as chennai is concerned, its like the festival time here so all shops are crowded with shopping for diwali, Eid .. Guess this is how it will be till jan. Did you watch the movie called mozhi? Its too good ..

Melanie said...

What an interseting tag.

I have an award for you over at my blog. I posted about 4 different awards at once, so make sure you scroll through to see which one I picked for you.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Thanks so much Mel:) I feel so honored.. This is the first award I recieve for my blog..So I'm excited :) :)

whAt A LiFe said...

I will take up the tag dear. Will message u. hehehe