I stole this tag from doc :) . I was waiting to do this tag for a couple of days but last few days was jus hectic with college work and people visiting home.. So, it took me so long to steal it and put it up here ;)
- This tag is interesting
- I so miss my childhood oflate
- Its been really stressful the last few days
- I'm waiting for diwali to come up.. Celebrations!!
- Ya, we have a diwali meeting in my flats today..
- Feel like eating chocolate brownie
- I wouldnt mind pani poori too ;)
- Long time since i spent time with my boy friend
- This weekend is going to be stressfull again i guess
- I so like blogging these days ..Thanks a lot for all your support
- I'm waiting for my vacations to begin after exams
- Don' mind finishing the exams off soon
- my parents are sweet to me by helping me in my work
- I wanna go on a cruise
- Chennai is becoming hotter day by day
- got to upload songs in my i-pod
- and also have to catch up with some movie.. its been a long time
- I love pursuit of happyness and ice princess .. awesom movie they are
- my roon is a mess
- Im waiting for TATA's 1lakh car
Now, let me tell you what thsi tag is all about.. FMORT - Five minutes of random thoughts ..
Steps to follow:
Get an alarm/stop watch, piece of paper, pen or jus open up a new post in which you can type in..
Set the alarm to ring 5 minutes 10 secs later.
Take deep breath for 10 secs.
Now, set your mind free.
Scribble whatever comes to your mind for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences.
Post it to your blog.
The title should be, "My FMORT". Dont expand FMORT in the title as the purpose is to popularize FMORT.
The first line should read, "I am tagged by XYZ", where XYZ should be the name of the blog who asked you to tag and link XYZ to the post.
Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post.
Now sit back and relax. You would be amazed at the speed with which FMORT spreads.And you will be one link of the long chain on Internet.
So now its my chance to tag people , come on hands up
and all of you who are reading this post.. Please drop a comment so that I can visit your blogs...
Have fun thinking!!