Thursday 13 January 2011

Work, food and long trips ...

My new job in KPMG is taking me to various places around Chennai and im liking it, I am getting to know how different organizations function and their work process .. lots of learning, lots of new people I get to interact with everyday and long trips in and around Chennai almost every other day and I also get to taste food from different organizations that I visit to .. I make it a point to have food from their cafeteria/canteen rather than from the restaurants nearby.

Don't be surprised if I start writing food reviews about food served in the different organizations :)

It is a long weekend for a many of them in Chennai due to Pongal - the harvest festival. However, I am working on friday and will post my pongal updates over the weekend.

No comments: