With all of us learning new things each day and with growing experience, our need from our handy mobile phones also keep increasing.. Here, I have a list of features which at some point of time was a thought in the minds of either me or my family or friends.
- Mobile phone is one device that we hold close to all through the day (in literal sense) , they can be used to detect the blood pressure, pulse rate, and since we also move around with our phones most day they could also have a calorie meter in them to approximately be able to let us know of the calorie spent - keeping us all conscious of our health.
- The mobile phone could be used just like that of a remote control to operate the lights, fans and other electrical stuff in a given place. It does not necessarily have to be in my room or home .. one should be able to switch on or switch off any electrical device anywhere through their mobile phones.. We can save energy and electricity so much if this is adopted.Through mobile there should also be a facility where I can turn on the air conditioner in my room ten minutes before I enter home.
* I take sole credit for this idea. Mobile phone manufactures can get in touch with me on more detailing of the same ;)
- There have been numerous occasions I have missed my charger and wished I could just like that charge my phone, probably we could have phones that charge on solar energy/ wind energy.
- There have also been times I wish my phone had a projector, when there is huge demand for projectors in college and at work place. There by saving lots of time and energy fighting to take the projector first and run away.
- I wish we could tune in to TV channels just like the way we do for FM, so we really wouldn't miss any of our favourite shows..
This post comes as a part of my participation in the Tata DOCOMO One Touch Net Phone's Share life blogger contest at Indiblogger. Do please vote for me if you feel these new ideas would be useful to you in someway.
You can also have a look at my other post for the same contest and promote/vote for me, if you like it :)
All the very best to other bloggers participating in the Share life blogger contest.