Sunday 21 December 2008

Taj and Trident reopen after the terror seige

I would like to remember this day (21st Dec' 08) as a Historic day in Indian History. The two terror struck hotels were back to business within a span of less than a month. I'm again glued to the news channels watching the updates jus' like what I did during during the terror strike 26/11 . But this time over my eyes gleam as I see Mr. Tata or the GM Mr.Karambhir Singh Kang , who lost his family a month go speak with all the dedication he has towards his work place. I'm proud to say I belong to the same nation as these Great Men.

I have been hearing a lot through the news channels that the world famous restaurants in these hotels are more than full and I feel heartend to hear these :) I'm sure I will drop by these hotels atleast for a meal when I visit Mumbai the next time :)

Wishing Taj and Trident Oberoi more great customers, more Champagne poppings, more business meets, more great employees as they have always been and overall GREAT BUSINESS :)

2 comments:

Heart'n'Soul said...

Hey

Heres wishing the same for them... i hope the old taj also comes in soon... i still cnt bel its been attacked.

D

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Heart n soul

Yup, Would be great to see the old wing of taj open. I'm sure they will at the earliest :)

Thank for dropping by, will visit your space soon :)