Friday 12 December 2008

Book Review: The 3 mistakes of my life


This book is based upon a true story of an Ahemadabad based business man who was having a touch time in his life starting from his business of owning a small shop that sells cricket goods to his personal relation ship and how "religious" politicis led to losses of human life et all..

This book was authored by Chetan Bhagat of the "One night @ a call center" and " Five point someone" fame. At times while reading the book I felt it was a bit like five point someone.. I overall liked the book and the way the story was told especially after the second chapter I was glued to the book . But, wasn't really happy about the last few chapters which was about religious politics and blood shed to prove theie patriotism towards their party concept.

I would recommend this book to enjoy a quite read as its got a lot of flavours in it.

4 comments:

Renu said...

I have also read the book, If u r interested , u can take a look at my review also here....
http://rinksnbitts.blogspot.com/search/label/review-books

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Renu

Thank you for dropping by :) Will drop by your space soon :)

Anonymous said...

yup,, the last few chapters wer not so interesing.. ty for adding me to ur blogroll :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@aarvind

My pleasure, thanks for dropping by :)