Friday 8 August 2008

Friendship Week

This was supposed to be my friendship day post, but as friendship day has already gone by.Here, comes my friendship week post ;)

Life is what one makes out of it and I truly believe friends play an integral part in each of our lives. Happiness is not the destination but is the process of attaining the destination. It is friends who makes the journey a fun filled and a memorable one making us enjoy the finer aspects of life :)

Right from my early childhood days I ve had some amazing friends. There were many who walked into my life and there were many who walked out as well, but there are very few who are there for us at all times. I cherish them all as I truly believe there is something that I can learn from each one of them.

Right from

Pulling each others leg,
The dance practices,
comments from your blog friends,
birthday parties,
emails from friends u've long lost touch with,
finding your childhood bussy in Orkut,
Fighting for each others lunch,
bunking classes,
group studies,
school culturals,
talks abt our crushes,
Last minute preparations,
Stay overs,
the silly fights,
shopping,
the wake up calls during exams,
picnics,
jumping school walls and what not...

We ve been there and done that. It is friendship that gives us some of life's rich experiences one would otherwise not get to enjoy. I'm so glad to have had some of the best people as my friends through my life. Love you all.

Wish you all a Happy friendship week! :)

2 comments:

Vasanthan said...

a simple post but brought back some memories of the crazy stuff that i used to do with my friends.

Happy post Friendship Day

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

Thank you so much! Glad it brought in some fun memories :)