Wednesday 15 September 2010

Some people some moments # 4 - From a friend's wedding ...

Sometime last month I was at my friend's brother's wedding... I have been missing out on a lot of get togethers the last few months due to various reasons but this time I made sure I was able to attend this wedding . My friend's bro was getting married to another friend of ours (his school and college mate) .. so all of us were thrilled to be a part of the celebrations.. And it was also a great opportunity to meet a lot of my friends from school as we had not met in a long time. I was there for a couple of hours and Oh my goodness ! I met so many people .. got couple of more invitations to attend other weddings ..






The highlight of the evening was I met my tamil teacher from school and I was glad he remembered me and my name so intact .. The last time he handled a class for me was eleven years ago .. Was just then wondering, probably the amount of spelling mistakes I made in my tamil exams helped him remember me even now .. I was deeply touched :)

10 comments:

karthik s said...

lol, the last para was funny.. ;D

Unknown said...

Luv ur chudi...looking pretty Shals!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Karthik

Yea, coz I dont see any other point by while my tamil sir wpould have remembered me so well .. :D

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sharmilee

Thank you so much :) Hope you are well settled at cbe now ..

Vasanthan said...

thats great to meet old friends and teachers.
i still make the same tamil spelling mistake, in the same word, i made the same mistake for 4 years my tamil teacher taught me. and when my teacher meets me, she remembers me for the mistake.

Asha said...

It is very imp. to connect with our friends and relatives inspite of our busy schedules. These times destress us and what better opportunity than a wedding where you can meet all under a roof. have more fun.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

lol.. Happens.. but good thing is that it is for those silly times that we get remembered for so long :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Asha

yea.. so true ! I loved those couple of hours I spent there and will always remember this get together for years to come ..

Sethu said...

Which tamil teacher da??

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sethu

Vetrivel Sir :)