Wednesday 2 September 2009

My eventful happenings in College - Part 1

I have been wanting to write about a few things thats been happening at my end in college for a while now, but my laziness to transfer the pics from my cam has stopped me from doing so .. but not any longer :)

I for many reason like my department (Information Technology) in my university , I kinda get this feeling that its one closely knit unit with its not so vast number of students and very friendly staffs :) For the inaugration of the IT Association for this academic year my dad was invited to be the chief guest for the event and I loved the day and the way things turned out to be that day ..




Planting sapplings were also a part of our event proceedings , it was fun time with the department faculty and friends .

6 comments:

Dhanya said...

:)

Sweet times huh? Lovely...

Dhanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

coool, saplings and all! wow!! :)


We've our event coming up too :)

Impulse09.org

Vasanthan said...

Nice. even a tree planting too!
Btw i am curious to know what your father does.

Karthik said...

Nice saplings and the blue flower is lovely.

sethu341 said...

sari sari yethuku intha worklam.......wen it hapened