Saturday, 28 February 2009

I need a break - It's gonna be my day...

I hardly remember the last time I spent a whole day doing jus' what I wanna do .. Thou' it hasn't been much of college due to strikes and variuos reasons , the last 2 weeks have been pretty hectic with tests and other college work . With 2 more tests to go the following week I have planned to spend my Saturday doin' jus the things I want to ..

So you can look forward for my comments in your blog space and more posts here too .. I'm planning to catch up with a lil bit of reading , napping and shopping ..

How I wish I was a small girl again ;) .

17 comments:

Shrav said...

how i wish i was a small girl again!

that was real cute!! Enjoy the day!

Arv said...

You need to do that more often :)

take care mate... cheers..

Vasanthan said...

Take the time off. relax. Clear your thoughts. the time-out is the best rest and reward you can give yourself. I just tend to overdo it.

Jarlin said...

Good for you...

akanksha said...

Enjoy! :)

Sharmilee! :) said...

You need to do that often for life to get going happy....

Ramana KV said...

Hope you enjoyed ur break from the routine :)

tulipspeaks said...

enjoyed ur break?

ammu.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Shrav

Lol..Thanks. I do really wish I could atleast for sometym ;)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Arv

I so wish I could . May be I should make time for it starting now :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

Lol :) I would love to over do it too..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Jarlin

Yup :) It was real good infact..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Akanksha

Thanks you! It was so relaxing :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@sharmilee

You get the point ryt but my college doesnt *sigh*

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Ramana

yup, it was great.. Felt so refreshed.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Ammu

Absolutley dear :) had a fun day :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!


Mansour Engineering have a refined understanding of client and market priorities in all facets of mechanical, electrical and civil engineering from engineering assessments and studies through typical and specialized design commissions, document production, contract administration, design/build, energy studies, field inspection and supervision, to building systems commissioning and consulting services for building operations

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca