Friday 9 January 2009

I'm back home

Hey all , I'm finally back home after my Jaipur trip. We had some wonderful family time together about which I will shortly post in my travelogue. We were very skeptical if we should take this trip or not as we had started planning for this one even before the Mumbai terror attacks which was later on followed by the tension in the Indo-pak border.. Finally we made it, neverthless it was so much fun :) . Except that the weather was too too cold and it kinda got into me and now I'm down with some serious cold. I should be doin' fine in a couple of days. Will catch up with my blogging spree from Monday.. Have a great weekend, will drop by your blogs soon :)

19 comments:

Lucifer said...

waitin to see d pics...n get well soon :)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Nice to know you enjoyed your trip!!

Take care of yourself! Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

badey chopad.. chotta chopad and all the palaces... cool desert.. and raj mandhir too.. thats an awesome place indeed.. i remember my days in jaipur.. welkum back

sansmerci said...

great shalini.. pics pls :)

Vasanthan said...

good to have u back. and i can't wait to see the pictures.

as for the cold, the virus is spreading quick and i am part of the team as from yesterday.


i am in the verge of joining the coughing team too.

Arv said...

Welcome back... do take rest and we will catch up soon... take care.. cheers...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Look forward to your Jaipur posts.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Next time, try to take some precautionary measures for such holidays.

Hope to see your blogs. I spent a couple of days refurbishing my blog. hope you like the new look.

madhweep said...

n forgot my birthday

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Mayz

Thank you so much, will post about the jaipur trip soon :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Shrav

Thank you Shrav, it was a fun time and thx for your concern :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Chriz

Absolutely .. You lived in Jaipur for sometime?

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Sansmeric

You might jus' have to wait for a little sometime to get to view the pics :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

Very soon you can read my jaipur trvelogue :)

get well soon!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Arv

Thank you! Sure :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Pritish

Thank you :) Will drop by your space soon :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Madhweep

No, i didnt :( . I was down with cold.. after missing your bday on 7th im feeling guilty to call ya :(

Anonymous said...

yes.. for a month... near jodhpur to be precise.. but loiterd in jaipur painting the roads in red

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Chriz

That's nice to know :)