Monday 22 September 2008

The week that went by..

Last week has been quite hectic from the time our Industrial visit has been finalised.. Yup! Im finally going to be off on a fun trip to Goa and Banglore with my friends from college.. We were finally gicen permission to proceed with the arrangments for our "So called Industrial Visit".. Thou' we will be visiting couple of companies , what excites me most is the fun part.. This had kept me busy most of last week as we ve been running around to get all the work done as soon as we can.

Apart form this I also have my tests starting form today.. And yea, I caught up with a few nice movies (saroja, Poi solla Porom and What happens in Vegas) . The reviews of which I ll post sometime over the weekend.

Thanks for all the awards that some of my blog friends have honoured me with, I haven't forgotten. Will put them up soon.. And thanks for the tags as well, will do that soon too :)

Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

Vasanthan said...

so u got a really good Holiday package from college!

i haven watched any Tamil movies after coming to Singapore. it has been lots of NC16 movies for me here. basically lots of blood!

--xh-- said...

wow, a hectic week, eh? :) whn u come to bangalore, gimme a ring - would love to catch up with you... :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

Oh!! lots of new tamil movies have released, thou jus a couple of them seem to be good :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Anoop

Yup, sure I ll do that :)