Friday 12 September 2008

Onam Asamsakal :)


My heartfelt onam wishes to all my Mallu friends world over :)Have a great time feasting :)

I don' celebrate Onam, but to me Onam was all about Pookolam (floral design), the traditional onam saree, Ona Sadya (with olan, kalan, aviyal and all those yummy traditional kerala dishes) .

If you're one of them (Omana kutti or kuttan) celebrating Onam, I would love to hear your experiences, you can also send me a link to your blog post if you've shared your experiences there.

11 comments:

--xh-- said...

hey, if u ment the post ehading as onam s=wishes in malayalam, it is not Onam Vishwashamgal, but Onam Asamsakal :)

thanks for the wishes...

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Oopsie.. sorry, i ll change it :)

Vasanthan said...

i left for Singapore on this day. i am back in Singapore while writing this message.
so i missed any celebrations that might have been celebrated in Chennai.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

Your back..So soon !! :(

Aarthi said...

He he...all kutti n kuttans..:)

Vasanthan said...

i will be back in chennai in about 2 weeks. cos i have some urgent matters to settle in Singapore.

Cess said...

u ve been rewarded
cheers

C.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@ Aarthi

:)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Vasanthan

That sounds good :) Have a nice time back home and come back soon :)

Sriram JP said...

Belated Onam wishes ,I have added few pookolam pics in my blog ,check it out when u find time!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@sriram

Sure, will drop by soon :)