Monday 30 July 2007

Are we missing out on the beautiful moments??

I not only created enough glorious moments in my life,
but also took the time to enjoy these glorious moments...


I came across this quote in one of my favourite magazines (FT) which only made me realise how true it is..

With almost everyone in the rat race to compete and accomplish their needs in their respective fields... How many of us have looked back into our life to see how much we have accomplished and celebrated our success.. i think each one of us need the celebration for our success , which only turns out to be a moral boost for the rest of the things we do in life...

We wouldn't need liquor for celebrating success , for we would have gulped in so much of life for it to sink in to till the heart says 'AAHAA' ... This is what I call life..

So, lets all enjoy each moment of life good or bad ...

No comments: