Wednesday 13 June 2007

Frozen thoughts - The magazine


Frozen Thoughts , an inspirational magazine ( or atleast thats what i call it) is a good reading for all those who like to enjoy the finer aspects of life and live life in a better way..

It's a monthly magazine and i have been reading it for the last three years and thought I should be sharing it here..

It has a lot of inspirational stories and interviews with eminent personalities as well.
In many cases it has also changed the way I look at life and has truly inspired me in many ways.

Hope it turns out to be a good read for others as well.

website: http://www.frozenthoughts.com/


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I m an Almanyt ..
I love Alma Matter ..
It inspires Me alot ..
I LIK Arun n Manish alot coz dey were my teachers ..
It is an inspiration 4 all ..

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Anonymous

Thats so nice to know.. Glad to have you at my blog :)

Thanks for dropping by. Do keep coming!

Senthil said...

Great Shalini!

I too love reading Frozen Thoughts...
I have some of it in my blog also...
Keep blogging.

Regards
Senthil
senvimjag.blogspot.com

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@Senthil

Nice to know you like Frozen thoughts too :) Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL POST. I LIKE VERY VERY MUCH.

dshoshing said...

keep writing so much attractive and life changing

Anonymous said...

Frozen Thoughts is a real nice magazine... It just gives you the exact potion to revive.