Saturday 31 December 2011

My Best of 2011 !! :)

2011 has turned out to be yet another year gone by leaving behind happy memories that bring up a smile on my face as I look back at 2011...

Some of the wonderful times and memories of 2011 that would always remain close to my heart ..

  •  I travelled alone from Trivandrum to Chennai to Trivandrum alone .. and yea, I got flight tickets with money I earned :) :)
  • I went on a speed boat in Bay of Bengal as part of my friend's Bday surprise and we did that again on my parent's 25th Anniversary
  • It was sooo much fun organising my parent's 25th anniversary :) :)
  • My best friend from school got married to the love of her life .. 
  • Test driving cars almost became a hobby, I would be sillily laughing at myself when I think about the number of cars I would have test driven the entire year .. and I'm sure its to continue for some more time now.. 
  • I got the lovely chance to go bullock cart riding with my cousins and family 
  • I started making chocolates and the response I get from everyone who has tasted it has only made me want to do more and better :) :)
  •  Went to Yercaud with family and friends :) :)
May this New year bring you wonderful opportunities, turning dreams into reality and all your efforts into achievements :) :) Have a happy 2012 !! :)

4 comments:

Shekhar said...

From speed boats to bullock carts, you've had quite a year, haven't you? :)

Wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope 2012 brings more sweet and cherished memories for you.

karthik s said...

nice. 2012 will even be better. cheers. :)

Sundar said...

Hi Shalu, when you write "My Best of 2012", one of the items should be "I visited my family in San Diego" :)

Lakshmi Rajan said...

Speed boats, cars and bullock carts! Life is fun with all such varied fun :) Have a wonderful 2012 too.