Making this meme had been at the back of my mind for few days now .. Now that I am home from the exciting and tiring Pondy trip (about which I will post shortly), here we go with my 9 loves ..
1. All the lovely people who make me smile with their act of kindness, love and affection - Family, friends and just about anyone who has brought about that smile in me :) :)
2. Driving ..!! As a kid I wanted to drive the bumper car , as a teen I wanted to go ko-karting and now that I have learnt how to drive .. I am enjoying my never ending love for cars and drives ..
3. FOOD .. not that I eat a lot, it is jus' the love for good food :) :) that also talks about my love for restaurant hopping :D .. Not to forget my favourite food stuffs ..
4. My favourite Food stuffs .. Pani puri from the chat shop near Rangoli, Strawberry Colada from Zara's , Jaelebi from Ajnabee chats, Aapam made at home, Gulab jamuns, sandwiches in my college (near the back gate), starters at barbeque nation ... and the list can go on for many posts together ..
5. Travel ... It is an anywhere anytime love ;)
6. I can never have enough of clothes and bags .. right from stuffs that we get from street shops to designer stuff I can never say no to them :) :)
7. Blogging .. The relationship started five years ago and the thought of making a blog post makes me happy until today and I'm sure would continue for a long long time to go .. It has been a total stress buster :)
8. Dance ... I have always loved performing and watching dance performances..
9. Last but not the least .. I love to read .. tight from the news paper to magazines .. to blogs to autobiographies ... Sad that I don't take enough time to read off late ..
There goes my nine loves .. would love to here yours as well .. In case you are taking up this 10 Day you challenge meme .. please drop by your blog address in my comment's space .. Would love to know about you :) :)
It was easier to come up with nine loves than the 10 secrets .. !
It is fun to sit and blog on a Monday when you didn't have to go to work .. (Thanks to Lord Krishna .. Many Krishna Jayanthi wishes to all :) )