Sunday 18 May 2008

My weekend

After an exhausting 3 hrs in the examination hall, I was finally out and pretty much excited about the rest of my day . I had plans to go to bessy beach (Its one of the beaches in Chennai, where most Chennaites chill out during weekends..). On reaching there, I headed straight to the cafe coffee day in Planet Yumm. Now most of you must be thinking its the usual fun.. Yup, it was fun but with a difference.

I was actually there to meet Mr.Debashish Ghosh (author, Voyage to Exceellence). It was a business meet (now do I sound like a grown up...) well.. wel.. I was a school kid when I first saw him during the book launch in Landmark. And now I feel really fortunate to work with him in a project. About the project, i will blog about it once its up. We had some serious talks and he was an interesting person indeed.

Got back home and crashed ..Today was awesome fun as well, went for a lunch out with family and it was my treat (from the money I made outta blogging ads :) )

Now I got to get back to studying.I'm half way through my exams and have 4 more papers *sigh*

Hope you all had a fun weekend too !!

No comments: